Monday, August 25, 2014

What Does It Take To Be A Challenger?

I've had SO many people ask me what they need to do in order to participate in my challenge groups as well as what they need to have in order to be a coach on my team!! Today I'm going to give you the low down about my challenge groups, tomorrow we'll touch on coaching so be sure to come back!!!

challenge groups, clean menu, healthy, healthy life, lose baby weight, get skinny, motivation, team work
Challenge Groups


What Do I Need To Do To Be A Challenger?:

  • You need to create an account on www.teambeachbody.com with me as your coach.
  • You will need to select the program of your choice's challenge pack. This means you'll be getting your workout, your nutrition guide, and your month's supply of Shakeology of whichever flavor you chose as well as access to my challenge groups and my support. The challenge pack must be bought through me, not another source, I limit the amount of participants in my challenge groups and the ones purchasing through  me are getting my services as part of their payment. 
  • You will need to have access to Facebook. Now I know some people tend not to mess with Facebook, but that seems to be the BEST place for getting a group of people together to tackle these fitness journeys together! If you are still resistant to Facebook but really want to make a change with your life, just message me or email I'm more than willing to put our heads together to come up with another idea!
  • You will need to do your before and after pictures and measurements. No you are not going to have to post them in the group for everyone to see! But you must take them! This will be the best way to track your progress!
  • You will need to have the determination to make a change! Am I going to come knock on your door every single day and make you hit that play button? Maybe, haha but probably not, the group is designed to get you up and moving by seeing others do it too! I'm going to be your BIGGEST cheerleader, but if you don't pull your end of the deal then you aren't going to get there!! :)
I have to give credit where credit is due y'all. I did not think challenge groups were all they were cracked up to be when I started these programs. But I believe WHOLE HEARTILY that my very first challenge group I was apart of was my DRIVING force for making it through and CHANGING my life! Ryken had been home from the NICU for about a month and he was waking up every two hours at night to have a bottle. On top of that after feeding him his bottle I had to stay up for another half hour to pump. To say I was a walking zombie most days is putting it VERY lightly. I thank god for my fellow challengers pushing me when all I wanted to do was take a nap! So trust me guys, they are worth it!!

challenge groups, clean menu, get skinny, healthy, healthy life, lose baby weight, lose weight, motivation, team work
Thanks to Challenge Groups!


I put together two challenge groups a month if you are interested in being in one of my ones coming up please fill out the application at the bottom and we can start making positive changes in your life too!!





Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment