Thursday, August 7, 2014

What's With These Challenge Groups?!


One of the number ONE questions I get during my day is "What on earth are these challenge groups you keep going on about?"  Well I'm here to let you into the secret! Challenge groups are magical little CLOSED groups you will get added into by me as your coach, on Facebook.
challenge groups, clean eating, clean menu, healthy, healthy life, lose baby weight, motivation, my fitness story, teamwork
Challenge Groups

What's the big deal about that?! I'll tell you! MOTIVATION!! That was the most important part of why I joined a group. How many of you have workout DVDs just hanging out on your shelves at home collecting dust?? I had like FIVE! I had no desire most days to get up and move so I didn't. The nice things about challenge groups is you are in a group with other women (and men sometimes) doing it all together!! When you see other's posting about their workouts and how good they feel that they got through them it makes you want to join them!! What are some other things you can look forward to with a challenge group?


  1. I run CLOSED Facebook groups, meaning the only people that can see your posts and pictures will be the people I assign to the group!!
  2. I, as your coach, will be posting daily motivational tips, quotes, things to live by!
  3. I also post my recipes I try out as well as the other challengers posting their recipes.
  4. I post my weekly meal plans to give you a good guideline to go by (I know this was one of my hardest things to come up with when I was first starting out)
  5. You will be getting Shakeology recipes without having to do a trial and error on your own.
  6. There are prizes to be won!!
challenge groups, clean eating, clean menu, healthy, healthy life, lose baby weight, motivation, my fitness story, teamwork
Sample Meal Plan

Here is a quick little video that sums up everything I just laid out for you:



If you are interested in joining one of my upcoming challenge groups fill out this application and let me know WHY you want to make this change in your life!!




The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment