Tuesday, August 12, 2014

What Does My Kitchen Look Like?

Boxes on Boxes
Well, due to the fact that I have spent the whole past weekend moving into our new home this is the current state of my kitchen: ---------------->

It's a work in progress, finding out you have enough things to fit in seven kitchens that you must figure out how to fit in to just one can be a bit of a task! Anyway, our brand spanking new refrigerator finally arrived yesterday afternoon so I was stoked to get it pilled high with some good clean eats! So I sat down last night to finally put together the meal plan for the week. (Does that mean I kind of slacked over the weekend and yesterday? Yes, that is what that means. But we are all human and moving is hard! I did manage to at least have my Shakeology every day though!)  

So here we have it, here is my meal plan for my week, Tuesday and on:
clean eating, clean menu, piyo meal plan, cooking, diet, dinner, lunch, breakfast, snacks, good eats, eat clean, healthy, healthy eating, healthy life, lose baby weight, stay at home mommy, meal prepping
Meal Plan PiYo Week 6
clean eating, clean menu, piyo meal plan, cooking, diet, dinner, lunch, breakfast, snacks, good eats, eat clean, healthy, healthy eating, healthy life, lose baby weight, stay at home mommy, meal prepping
Grocery List

So after I draw up what I think I want to eat for the week I'll go through and write down all the ingredients needed for everything. All of them. No matter if I think I have them in the kitchen already or not. I write them all down. To some this may seem a bit overkill, to me it helps me not miss something by assuming its already in the kitchen and then come to find out it might not be. After I write everything down then I make my way into my kitchen and go through the list crossing off the things that most definitely in my kitchen already and then its time to hit the local grocery store with list in hand!
clean grocery shopping, clean eating, clean menu, piyo meal plan, cooking, diet, dinner, lunch, breakfast, snacks, good eats, eat clean, healthy, healthy eating, healthy life, lose baby weight, stay at home mommy, meal prepping
Grocery Shopping For The Win!

After that fun little outing and you are back in your kitchen this is where the exciting part happens! After getting all your goodies put away you are going to want to start prepping things! Here are some of the things I have done to get ready for the week:

clean eating, clean menu, piyo meal plan, cooking, diet, dinner, lunch, breakfast, snacks, good eats, eat clean, healthy, healthy eating, healthy life, lose baby weight, stay at home mommy, meal prepping, shakeology
Greenberry Shakeology
1. Breakfast is a no-brainer, Shakeology. Every morning. It gets me revved up and ready to tackle my baby and workout for the day! I don't have a blender for the new house yet so I just mix it with some water and shake and it is DELICIOUS

clean eating, clean menu, piyo meal plan, cooking, diet, dinner, lunch, breakfast, snacks, good eats, eat clean, healthy, healthy eating, healthy life, lose baby weight, stay at home mommy, meal prepping
Lunch on the Go!
2. Next my mid morning snack will be my 1/2 of greek yogurt with some strawberries, blueberries and honey thrown in the mix. For this step I buy the big tub of greek yogurt and keep it in the fridge and just scoop some out each day. As for the strawberries and blueberries I wash them and cut the strawberries up and throw them all into a tuberware container so I can scoop these out as the week goes on. I would show you this step, but all my bowls are being washed from coming out of boxes so I have yet to do this yet! But I will, I promise :)

3. My lunch is consisting of spinach salad with some chicken breast I baked and the oh so delicious creamy garlic dressing. So for that I cook up a chicken breast that I will divide up for the week. (I only needed to do one because I'm starting late, normally I'd do two) and then I mix up the dressing and put it all in the fridge so its ready to go with for lunch time.
clean eating, clean menu, piyo meal plan, cooking, diet, dinner, lunch, breakfast, snacks, good eats, eat clean, healthy, healthy eating, healthy life, lose baby weight, stay at home mommy, meal prepping, shakeology balls
No Bake Chocolate Shakeology Balls

4. My afternoon snack will most likely be my favorite this week. Chocolate Shakeology Balls. I love chocolate and I have a MAJOR sweet tooth so these will be perfect! Grab two and enjoy!!

5. For dinner I have grabbed some recipes from various sites that sounded good to try out! One of the perks of being a stay at home mommy and with my fiance working days for the time being is by the time dinner rolls around he can take Ryken and I can cook dinner. I like having a fresh hot dinner so I don't mind doing this. So I'll decide that day if its been a good baby day I'll take the time to cook that night, if its been a crazy baby day I'll throw something into the crock pot. So when I'm making my meal plan I make sure to throw in some crock pot meals for days like that :)

I hoped this helped! Meal planning and prepping seriously has saved my life! Being home by myself with Ryken all day leaves me with VERY little time to myself, especially since he is now into everything with his crawling! So being able to grab something really quick while he's napping or being entertained for five seconds helps so much!!! Please if you have ANY questions feel free to leave a comment or email me at alissatarner1988@gmail.com OR find me on Facebook at facebook.com/alissa.tarner

No comments:

Post a Comment