Friday, August 15, 2014

I Wanted to Help People and To Help Support My Family Financially, So I Did.

beachbody coaching, challenge groups, coaching, healthy life, motivation, team work, financial freedom, work from home, stay at home mom
How did I do it? I became a Beachbody coach. What in the world does that mean? Does that mean you are personal trainer? Does that mean you are perfect and yell at others to be perfect? No, none of the above. All it means is that I found peace at making myself a happier, healthier version of myself that I never thought possible, and I want to help others do the same.

When I was first approached to become a coach I declined. I thought, no way in heck was the kind of person that could talk to people, mentor them, or convince them to make a positive change in their lives. To me, since I wasn't any where near my goal image of myself I didn't think I was capable of helping others. I was still on MY journey! So I did my 21 Day Fix with my months worth of Shakeology and finished.  I then had to cancel my Shakeology because I was a stay at home mom and I couldn't justify spending the money on it every month. It wasn't until about three or four months later after we moved back to Texas that I just got so tired of missing the amazing benefits my body felt with Shakeology. I was still doing my workouts every day but I was DOWNING red bull by the case load to keep up my energy after chasing Ryken around all day. I was exhausted, I felt bloated, I had ridiculous pregnancy like cravings (I wasn't even pregnant anymore!) I felt like crap! I missed feeling like I had energy for days, I missed not wanting to woof down an entire cookie cake in one sitting, I just missed the all around healthy feeling that Shakeology provided for me. So I decided to go looking for some clean eating tips to try to make up for my slack the past few months. That is where I found my coach's blog. I read through almost her entire blog and realized that her character and mannerisms were like mirror images of mine! She too had issues with talking to people and not wanting to be that "nagging salesperson", but she took the leap of faith and she was EXCELLING! So I messaged her, talked to her for a little while and decided that above all else I at least could sign up and get a discount on all of my workout programs AND Shakeology! So I did, but not only did I decide when I signed up that I wanted to get my discount, I wanted to make money to help support my family. I was facing the harsh reality that I was running out of my savings and I was about to have to go back to working full time and the thought of leaving Ryken all day long brought me to tears every single night.

I am now two months into my business and I am SO excited. I am seriously part of one of the BEST teams I could have ever asked for. Oh and did I mention that my coach's coach? Yeah, she's currently the top coach of the business! I started into the apprenticeship program and I am literally walked through every single step I need to make. I love how helpful my team is, they are all there to support you and push you and make you feel like you are worth it! Oh, and I've already made a decent amount of money so that doesn't hurt either! 

beachbody coaching, challenge groups, coaching, healthy life, motivation, team work, financial freedom, work from home, stay at home mom
What I didn't realize came with this coaching gig was the AMAZING feeling I would get from helping people! I never saw myself as someone anyone would look up to and want to learn from. My challengers MAKE MY DAY. Every single time I get a message from one of them telling me how proud of the obstacles they are overcoming and how they are growing in fitness journey makes my heart smile. I am so in love with this company I am apart of and the ability I have to provide encouragement and support to friends, family, and STRANGERS who become friends!!

Even better? I'm getting to stay home with my little guy. Watching him grow every single day. I don't have to miss out on anything and that's what matters to me the most. I want to be the person he remembers when he looks back at his childhood, not the people I pay to watch him. Now I get to, and it means the world to me. Plus I get to work in my PJs or workout clothes if I so see fit which is a nice plus :)

beachbody coaching, challenge groups, coaching, healthy life, motivation, team work, financial freedom, work from home, stay at home mom
Working in my PJs on the couch

So you ready to hear the good news?? You can have all this too!! All it takes is a little desire, a positive attitude, and a good amount of determination! If this is something that you find yourself saying yes to, or even saying "I'd like some more information" please fill out the questions below and we can chat!!! Looking forward to hearing from you! :)

beachbody coaching, challenge groups, coaching, healthy life, motivation, team work, financial freedom, work from home, stay at home mom
Hanging Out with Ryken and Doing Some Work





      

Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment