Wednesday, September 24, 2014

21 Day Fix: The First Week

So I started my newest round of the 21 Day Fix with my challenge group I have going. Which, by the way, my challengers are ROCKING!! One of my girls lost 4 lbs in the first week!!! This is my third round with this awesome program! This is a perfect example of why I love these program, they don't just hang out on my shelves after I'm done with the first go around I am constantly switching in between my programs as well as trying out the new ones! So first things first, here was the line up of workouts:
21 day fix, 21 day fix dinner, beachbody, budget friendly food, challenge groups, clean eating, clean menu, eat clean, get skinny, healthy food, healthy, lose baby weight, lose weight, portion control
Week 1 Workout Plan

I won't lie, this is my third round with this program and the Total Body Cardio still kills me! Its cardio with weights and to this day I have to use to modifications, it is INTENSE! My favorite workouts are by far the Upper Fix, Lower Fix, and Dirty 30. I have grown to LOVE weight training and seeing the muscles I'm getting from it! **Lifting weights DOES NOT make you bulky**

21 day fix, 21 day fix dinner, beachbody, budget friendly food, challenge groups, clean eating, clean menu, eat clean, get skinny, healthy food, healthy, lose baby weight, lose weight, portion control
Lower Fix Workout

On to the meal plan! In all my previous rounds I had stuck to pretty much just eating plain jane and just eating the different containers without trying to get too creative and make meals out of them! This time around I decided I was going to try and spice it up a little and make some actual meals out of the different containers I was allowed. So I set to Pinterest! Here is the meal plan I used for my first week!

21 day fix, 21 day fix dinner, beachbody, budget friendly food, challenge groups, clean eating, clean menu, eat clean, get skinny, healthy food, healthy, lose baby weight, lose weight, portion control
Week 1 Menu Plan

I tried out some cool recipes I found and figured out which containers I had to account for them. I am in the 1200-1400 calorie bracket so that means I get allotted: 3 Green(veggies), 2 Purple(fruits), 4 Red(proteins), 2 Yellow(starches), 1 Blue(good fats), 1 Orange(dressings), 2 Teaspoons(oils). I actually found it easiest to pick out what my dinners were going to be and then fill in the rest of my day with the containers I had left to use! Of course my Shakeology(1 Red) is always accounted for too because I have to have it every day or I'm a sad little girl!

21 day fix, 21 day fix dinner, beachbody, budget friendly food, challenge groups, clean eating, clean menu, eat clean, get skinny, healthy food, healthy, lose baby weight, lose weight, portion control
Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas

21 day fix, 21 day fix dinner, beachbody, budget friendly food, challenge groups, clean eating, clean menu, eat clean, get skinny, healthy food, healthy, lose baby weight, lose weight, portion control
Egg Fried Rice Dinner

I love this program because no matter how many times I've done it I still get results each new time I do it! I've already lost 2 lbs and my stomach is feeling and looking more defined! And the meals this time around are even more enjoyable!! Even better news, this program is on sale through the end of the month!

21 day fix, 21 day fix dinner, beachbody, budget friendly food, challenge groups, clean eating, clean menu, eat clean, get skinny, healthy food, healthy, lose baby weight, lose weight, portion control
21 Day Fix On Sale in September

If you are interested in trying out the 21 Day Fix or any of the other programs available and be a participant in my next challenge group fill out the application below and we can chat!! :)








Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment