Tuesday, September 23, 2014

How to Drink Water Like a #Boss

I have made it no secret that I am horrible at remembering to drink my water. Its not even that I would rather drink other things instead of my water. My problem is I have a hard time remembering to drink any kinds of fluids all day long! I guess I just don't get thirsty. Weird I know. So I decided to give myself a challenge! 

Introducing the Gallon of Water a Day Challenge!

challenge groups, eat clean, fitness tips, healthy, healthy life, motivation, drink your water, gallon of water a day, water challenge, workout tips
Gallon a Day Challenge

For Ryken's birthday we bought a TON of gallons of sweet tea from Chicken Express. So we had some extras laying around and I didn't want to consume all that sweet tea (I LOVE SWEET TEA) so I dumped them out. But I saved one of the gallon bottles stuck it in the dishwasher to wash it out and set to work!

I made dashes down the side: 8am, 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm, 7pm, and 9pm. I got a little creative with my decorations to make it fun! My goal is to drink my water level down to the dash corresponding with the time of day. For example by 1pm my water level should be down to the 1pm mark. Now let me be clear, I did not stress about making them perfectly exactly spaced out. I just eyeballed it. Guess what, I made it through the whole day yesterday not missing a time! I was so excited haha (little things). I guess for me giving myself a challenge really worked out well!

If you are like me and have an issue getting all the water you need in I really suggest giving this a try!! Let me know how it turns out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment