Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Workout For The Busy Mom!

challenge groups, coaching, fitness tips, healthy life, lose baby weight, lose weight, motivation, stay at home mom, workout tips
The Reason I stay Healthy


Raise your hand if you are a mom who just DOES NOT know how on earth to squeeze in a little sweat sesh in between all the sports practices, bath times, laundry, and why why why do they need to eat ALL. THE. TIME?!

Ryken is currently almost 17 months old and in the past couple of weeks has seem to master walking and is actively pressuring the toddler tornado effect. My poor house. Some days I just can't get in my Insanity Max workout unless I do it when he's taking his naps. SO I decided to put together a quick little video of a FAST workout you can squeeze in whenever you have some down time (yeah right, whats that?!) Even better, you can do this while your toddler or baby is crawling all over you a little extra resistance is never a bad thing! Here's a little video I put together. (This video was initially made for a weekend workout but you can do it any day of the week!)




Here's a simple break down of the moves:

  • 10 Burpees (My FAV!)
  • 20 Push-ups
  • 1 Minute Plank
  • 20 Squats
  • 20 Lunges (Each Leg!)
  • 30 Tricep Dips
  • Repeat 2-3 Times

Simple as that!! Try it out and let me know what you think!!! Of course if you are looking for something a little more invasive consider joining my online challenge groups! Fill out the application found under the "Become a Challenger" tab at the top of the page!!

No comments:

Post a Comment