Wednesday, February 11, 2015

A Day of Meals During 21 Day Fix Extreme

I seriously get asked ALL.THE.TIME what on earth I eat and how am I able to as much as I do every day and continue to lose weight. Did you know that eating 5-6 small meals through out the day will actually burn MORE calories than eating 3 large ones? The smarty scientific facts behind that one is you are continuing to give your body fuel causing it to continuously have to work to digest it, thus speeding up your metabolism and burning more calories!! 

This is the KEY to the 21 Day Fix programs, learning how to eat those 5-6 SMALL meals each day by teaching you the correct portion control! Seriously, y'all these programs have had WILD success so Autumn apparently knows her stuff!! 

SO I wanted to share with you today a little glimpse into what I eat throughout the day!! I tend to eat the same thing throughout most of the week just because I don't mind it and its much nicer on my checking account! 

So first up: Breakfast! (usually about 8:30 or 9)
Shakeology is seriously like my best chocolately HEALTHY friend! I get up with Ryken in the morning and get him situated with his milk while I get my coffee going. While I'm at it I mix together some water, ice, scoop of Shakeo and a Green container of spinach.

11 am(ish):

I put Ryken down for his nap and head out to the garage to get my #21DFX on!

Snack: 11:30am

I use 1 yellow & 1/2 purple to make my oatmeal and strawberries for a little fuel after my workout. Please excuse this picture, I had almost eaten the entire thing when I remembered to take the picture.

Lunch: 2pm

Spinach Chicken salad! I use 1 green, 1 Red, 1 orange. I prepped and cooked the chicken and divided into portion sizes to have throughout the week. The spinach is pretty self explanatory and the orange container is the balsamic vinaigrette recipe that is in the Fix Extreme book.

Snack: 4:30pm
 Next up! We've got our green container of carrots and blue container of avocado!

Dinner: 6:30pm
Tonight I decided to make honey dijon mustard salmon and sweet potato chips! So that accounted for 1 red and 1 yellow and 1 tsp!

Snack: 8pm
This is my favorite of all!! My 1/2 banana and all natural peanut butter!! This accounts for 1 TSP and 1 purple

And there you have it ladies and gents!! Stay tuned for my FIRST week review of the NEW 21 Day Fix Extreme coming on Sunday!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment