Sunday, February 22, 2015

Celebrate Your Fitness!!!

21 day fix, 21 day fix extreme, beachbody coach, challenge groups, clean eating, diet, eat clean, get skinny, healthy, Lose baby weight, lose weight, portion control, team work, transformation,
Only Working Out vs Clean Eating

We're having a party Y'ALL!!!!! One of the coaches on my team that I have come to know and LOVE through this amazing experience is celebrating her ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY in March of her fitness journey!! So we are celebrating her!! My new challenge group for March will be all about celebrating your health and fitness and of course rocking that bikini body for summer!! 

What is a challenge group?! Its a group of girls that have collectively come together with the same goal in mind: health and fitness! Our groups are for anyone and everyone whether you want to lose 15lbs, maintain what you have, work on your nutrition, learn the correct portion control. The best thing is you don't have to do it alone!! Not only do you have this group of ladies who are going to motivated you and inspire you but you'll also have ME as your coach! I'm going to show you how to meal plan, batch cook to save time, send you recipe ideas so you actually ENJOY your healthy food and motivate you myself to get you to your goals!!

I have ALWAYS been an active person but I was NEVER satisfied with how I looked and I would get SO frustrated to the point of tears all the time because I just didn't understand. Introduce 21 Day Fix into my life and I have been AMAZED!! The workouts in this program are great but what I loved the most was the nutrition was ON.POINT. It was so easy to not only learn WHAT I should be eating but HOW MUCH I was supposed to be eating. Believe or not you are supposed to eat a lot, but of the RIGHT things!! Most days I can't even fit in all the portions I'm allowed! Wait what was that? I can get results without starving myself?! YES!!!! I am smaller now than when I was in High School and thats AFTER baby folks and I owe it to this program and it showing me that you in fact cannot out train a bad diet. 

Now do I still enjoy my splurges OF COURSE! But now instead of hating myself afterwards I actually ENJOY them because when you are eating clean 80% of the time, those extra cheat meals are enjoyed instead of filled with guilt! 

So here's the deal, preseaon starts March 2nd! The 21 Day Fix and the NEW 21 Day Fix Extreme are only at their sale and promo price for a few more days. I have THREE spots open and I want to share this experience with you!! Fill out the application below to be considered for the open spots!! Hope to celebrate with you in March!!




Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment