Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Eating Clean: Chicken Fajitas

21 day fix, 21 day fix dinner, 21 day fix extreme, budget friendly food, clean eating, diet, dinner, sweating for the wedding, healthy, healthy food, Lose baby weight, lose weight, portion control,
Better than On The Border!

So as you all probably know by now I'm doing the 21 Day Fix Extreme. I'm in my last week of the first round! So to keep things exciting I love trying out new dinner ideas. I have been so shocked over how many yummy things I have found that fit right into the program, but these were BY FAR the best things I have tried yet so I had to share them!! 

21 Day Fix Extreme Chicken Fajitas:

Ingredients:
*1 lb Boneless, Skinless, Chicken Breasts
*1 Large Bell Pepper
*1 Medium Onion
*1 Can Diced Tomatoes
*2 Tomatoes
*2 TBSP EVOO
*2 tsp Chili Powder
*2 tsp Cumin
*1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
*1/2 tsp Dried Oregano
*1/4 tsp Sea Salt
*Shredded Cheddar Cheese

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Slice the chicken into strips and place in a greased 13x9 baking dish.
3. In small bowl mix oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, dried oregano and salt and drizzle mixture over chicken.
4. Slice onion and bell peppers and put into dish with diced tomatoes and sliced tomatoes and stir everything to mix well.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and sprinkle cheese on top.

If you are following the Fix meal plans this will account for 1 red, 1 green, 1 yellow (if you use a whole wheat tortilla), and 1 blue (if you use cheese).




No comments:

Post a Comment