Sunday, March 8, 2015

Eating Clean: Shakeology Brownies

21 day fix, 21 day fix extreme, clean eating, diet, eat clean, get skinny, healthy, healthy food, Lose baby weight, lose weight, portion control, Shakeology, sweating for the wedding,
Chocolate Heaven!

Okay, seriously, I think I have fallen in, EL OH VE EE, LOVE!!! So on the 21 Day Fix Extreme you are not supposed to have any "cheats", such as the wine and chocolate you are allowed to have with the original. Man oh man though, I needed something sweet this week and I could not stop craving it no matter what I tried to do to make it go away. So I set off to Pinterest and low and behold I found this gem of a recipe for Shakeology brownies!

So all you need is a tsp of coconut oil, a scoop of chocolate Shakeology and water. Melt the coconut oil in the microwave and add it to the scoop of Shakeo and add some water. Mix until it gets a paste like consistency and form into a brownie on a plate. Good news about this recipe is it requires ZERO cook time! AND ITS 21 DAY FIX EXTREME APPROVED!! It will count as 1 Red and 1 tsp for your containers, but it was completely worth it to me!

**SIDE NOTE** After making this for like the bazillionth time I found out that if you add a decent amount of water to it it becomes more like brownie batter (who doesn't love brownie batter?!) So I've been making that and then using my strawberries to dip them in it. OH.MY.GOSH.SO.GOOD.

So next time you are dying for something sweet try this little trick! Its completely guilt free and completely delicious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment