Saturday, March 7, 2015

21 Day Fix Extreme: Week 2 Review

Okay guys so I'm a little late the party! SORRY! I'm almost done with week three and I'm just not getting around to talking about my week two! I've been so busy studying for the two tests I have coming up I haven't had time to make this post! I'll keep it short and sweet for y'all!
21 day fix extreme, beachbody coach, budget friendly food, challenge groups, clean eating, diet, healthy food, Lose baby weight, lose weight, meal prepping, portion control,
Week 2 is going down!!
Let's talk workouts first! If you are familiar with the Fix programs or have read my week 1 review you know the structure of this program is doing seven different workouts (a different one each day) for three weeks. This week went a lot better than the first I'd say. When starting any new program you never know what to expect so your workouts are always a little mixture of trying to do the move while watching what they are doing to make sure you're doing it correctly and second guessing and just now really getting the FULL intention of the moves. So week 2 you know what to expect and it is GAME ON!! 

21 day fix extreme, beachbody coach, budget friendly food, challenge groups, clean eating, diet, healthy food, Lose baby weight, lose weight, meal prepping, portion control,
Oh it burns so good!
Like I said before these workouts...no joke. They are INTENSE but I'm proud to say I can already feel myself getting stronger and maintain the moves longer without having to give myself a little break every so often! And the arm muscles! Y'all I have never had defined arms, never...I am so excited about my arms its not even funny! Oh and don't even get me started on this little booty I've got going whooo thank you Autumn!

21 day fix extreme, beachbody coach, budget friendly food, challenge groups, clean eating, diet, healthy food, Lose baby weight, lose weight, meal prepping, portion control,
Yoga is by far my favorite day of the week!
21 day fix extreme, beachbody coach, budget friendly food, challenge groups, clean eating, diet, healthy food, Lose baby weight, lose weight, meal prepping, portion control,
Look at the face "drop and give me 20!"
Moving on to the nutrition part of the week! I decided to switch up my dinners to try something new. I've preached up and down about how I eat the same thing every single day for breakfast, lunch, and snacks and the switch up the dinners for some excitement. This works for me, it helps my grocery bill and my bank account as well as prepping things ahead of time..There is a blog post to come soon about how I batch prep things for my week so stay tuned!

21 day fix extreme, beachbody coach, budget friendly food, challenge groups, clean eating, diet, healthy food, Lose baby weight, lose weight, meal prepping, portion control,
Week 2: Meal Plan
Sidenote: TRY THE CHICKEN FAJITAS! So good, you can find them here!! You will not be disappointed! Also, I tried out the turkey chili recipe that was in the Extreme booklet you get with your order. Delicious, this a definite staple in my menus from now on. If you want that recipe you'll have to join my challenge group *wink wink* :)

All in all, I am very happy with the way things are going. As I said above I'm almost done with my 3rd and final week and I cannot wait to see the final results. For now, let me leave you with the results as of 14 days into the 21 Day Fix Extreme

21 day fix extreme, beachbody coach, budget friendly food, challenge groups, clean eating, diet, healthy food, Lose baby weight, lose weight, meal prepping, portion control,
You're killing me Smalls!
Like I said, short and sweet! Come back here in the next week or so to hear my final review!!! As always if you are interested in having a little 1:1 coaching and joining one of my online challenge groups fill out the application below and we can chat!









Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment