Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Calling all New Year's Resolutions!

EEEKKK!! Its almost the first of the year! Isn't that SO crazy!! I mean I feel like I blinked on Halloween and all of a sudden we are NINE days from Christmas! WHAT?! 2015 HERE WE COME!!! 

So along with the new year starting did you know the NUMBER ONE resolution people make is to lose weight, get in shape, start working out, eating better; something lead them down the path or looking and feeling healthier and better all around. So what are your options? Join a gym, pay extra for a personal trainer? What if I told you I have the solution for your resolutions that doesn't involve crazy crowded or over priced gyms and personal trainers? All you need is a laptop or DVD player, a little space in the house! 

Let 2015 Be The HEALTHIEST Year!
Let 2015 Be The HEALTHIEST Year!

That's right working out in your OWN home on your OWN time! Seriously, that's all you need. I will provide the motivation, the support, the meal prepping tips, batch cooking tips, everything else you need all in my challenge group to keep you on track to meet those resolutions!!! Just think, no crowds, no fighting people for the machines you want, no having to abide by certain hours, and (my personal favorite) showering in your OWN house afterwards!!! Even better, with the gym you're stuck paying a monthly fee and most places even make you commit to a year or more and charge you to cancel it! What I have for you is a ONE time fee and an AMAZING support system for you to have to get fit and healthy!!

I am seriously SO pumped for this FIRST challenge group of the year, this is going to my new and improved challenge group of 2015!! I have new material to use to help you reach your goals and get in the BEST shape of your life!! Let this year be the LAST year you make those weight loss resolutions!

A few of the spots are already taken so if you are wanting to reserve your spot fill out the application below ASAP!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!








HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment