Monday, November 24, 2014

Halfway Point of Brazil Butt Lift

Alright guys, I'm super pumped to share my journey now that I'm halfway through my Brazil Butt Lift workout program!!

Brazil Butt Lift, beachbody, challenge groups, lose baby weight, lose weight, my fitness story, team work
Adding Some Weight

I am loving the results I am seeing from this program! My jeans are fitting better and I'm actually starting to get some shape in my booty. For anyone that has known me in the past, I have always been much more, how should I say this, endowed on the top half of my body. As for my lower part, not so much. I started this program five weeks ago with a little bit more than what I started with just from previous programs like the Fix and PiYo. But only four weeks into BBL, which focuses so much on the lower part of your body I have seen TREMENDOUS change, especially in the clothes I've been wearing! Leonardo (the creator of the BBL) has come up with some really cool, innovated, moves that target areas of your hips, butt and thighs to get the muscles you wouldn't normally hit with just regular ole squats.

Even more, while 4 out of the 6 workouts are using your own body weight there is still some that you use weights to sculpt the rest. As well as, an AWESOME ab routine that is giving me awesome definition. When I started this program out I was using 5lb and 10lb weights to workout with and it was doing the job for sure! Now I have been able to move up to using 8lb and 12.5lb so I am DEFINITELY getting stronger!!

Brazil Butt Lift, beachbody, challenge groups, lose baby weight, lose weight, my fitness story, team work
Check Out Those Guns!

I have been doing pretty well with my eating by incorporating some of the yummy recipes that are provided when you purchase the challenge pack. But most of all I am still consistently drinking my Shakeology every single day. These workouts are pretty intense so I love that instead of chugging my three redbulls a day I am able to drink my chocolate Shakeo and it gives me all the energy I need to get through them! Plus it is keeping me out of all the holiday snacking I am quite fond of this time of the year!
Brazil Butt Lift, beachbody, challenge groups, lose baby weight, lose weight, my fitness story, team work, shakeology
Can't Go Without My Shakeo!

Here is an example of the meal plan I have been using every week. I tend to stay pretty consistent with most of my meals and snacks except my dinners every week. For me its much easier on me and my pocket book when I'm grocery shopping. I have also been trying my best to stick with slow cooker meals for dinner since Adam is working nights and he's able to take what I'm making to work for lunch every night.
meal plan, Brazil Butt Lift, beachbody, challenge groups, lose baby weight, lose weight, my fitness story, team work
Weekly Meal Plan

Brazil Butt Lift, beachbody, challenge groups, lose baby weight, lose weight, my fitness story, team work
Strawberries, Greek Yogurt, Unsweetened Cocoa Powder!

Now for what most of you are really interested in, how about a progress picture?! I didn't go all out with the picture taking just because its only the halfway point and I want it to really be a surprise when I take my final after pictures! But here is a little sneak of my progress so far!

Brazil Butt Lift, beachbody, challenge groups, lose baby weight, lose weight, my fitness story, team work
Halfway Transformation

Pretty good so far I'd say!! Now as we all know, Thanksgiving is on Thursday! I know I myself have ALWAYS had such a hard time with all the yummy food that will be at your fingertips all day. Here are some of my tips I am going to be using this week! 

*DO MY WORKOUTS!! Maybe even an extra one the day before and after
*USE MY PORTION CONTROL! Your eyes tend to always be bigger than your stomach but yet you feel compelled to eat every thing on your plate. On your first round try to get just a little bit of all the things you want. Eat that. Then if you think you still want a little bit more go back BUT JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE
*Try to substitute out some things for healthier options (I have a bunch of healthier options for some staple Thanksgiving food recipes on my Facebook page at Facebook.com/ShimmerMeFit)
*Don't graze the appetizers, instead focus on just enjoying the company of your family!

Obviously we are not trying to lose weight during this holiday season but we definitely are not trying to throw all our hard work all year long out the window either! If you are interested in some more one-on-one coaching and motivation to get yourself through the holiday season so you can start the new year off on a GREAT HEALTHY foot! Fill out the application below to be considered for my next challenge group that starts December 1st!









There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment