Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Eating Clean: Chicken and Fries

clean eating, clean menu, cooking, diet, dinner, eat clean, good eats, healthy, healthy food, healthy life, meal prepping
Clean Chicken and Fries
I am a SUCKER for chicken and fries, it used to be my STAPLE when I would cruise on through the drive-thru. BUT NOT ANYMORE! I tried this clean eating alternative last night and I was very pleased! Here's the low down on how to make this plate of deliciousness!

Ingredients:
(I should note, I didn't take any actual measurements for the spices I just kind of added until it looked good!)

  • Ezekiel Bread
  • Parmesan Cheese
  • Garlic Powder
  • Onion Powder
  • Italian Seasoning
  • Egg Whites
  • Sweet Potatoes
  • Extra Virgin Olive Oil
  • Sea Salt
Directions:


  •  Toast the whole grain bread, break into pieces and put into food processor with the Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, and Italian seasoning. Process until fine.
  • Cut chicken into strips, beat egg whites. Dip the chicken pieces into egg mixture and then into bread mixture
  • Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes
  • Cut up sweet potato in wedge fries, place in Ziploc bag with olive oil and sea salt and shake to coat evenly.
  • Lay fries on a baking sheet and cook for 25 minutes or until crispy.
So good guys!! Please try it out and let me know what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment